Week Seven

This is the last week of being immersed resulting in a final push in finishing the data collection. This week was focusing on gathering the last of the pathology results to finish the database the team and I have been building this summer. We fortunately did that this week, but due to the amount of time it took, we have not been able to do any analysis on it yet. Therefore, for this final post I primarily want to thank everyone that I have worked with this summer. From Dr. Hu and Dr. Margolis who provided the mentorship for the project to the medical students and residents that helped gather all this data. Without them this summer would have been much less informing and entertaining. Also without them I would not have been able to find most of the places I ate at through the summer as they made so many suggestions. With that I will end this post and conclude this blog series. It was a lot of fun New York and I will be back to visit some time soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week7

Week 5: Spine Surgeries and Excel Files

Week 6 (Jason Chang)